- Tue, 13:23: Starbucks & the Discriminatory Application Form - great example of how failing to manage an issue hurts a brand: http://t.co/mUfswxh
- Tue, 20:25: The cost of Rob Ford's tax policy - everything that makes living in Toronto worthwhile: http://t.co/Auc7env via @FordForToronto #TOpoli
- Tue, 23:20: Fantastic essay: The Representation of Women in Fantasy: What’s the Problem? http://t.co/UDmCTiN c @electricland
- Tue, 23:59: Wasilla, Alaska: 6,000 people. 76 churches - "How Nick Broomfield didn't meet Sarah Palin" http://t.co/BQXyiia via @guardian
- Wed, 00:13: 2006 piece on Alaska governor's race: America's welfare state | The Economist http://t.co/oWYHduN
- Wed, 00:24: Reading Romeo & Juliet. Oh, if only fair Toronto were so blessed as to have two houses both alike in dignity...
- Wed, 12:55: A Legal Defense Fund for Climate Scientists http://t.co/7jsXsVe via @motherjones